ימי העיון בתנ"ך
Herzog College’s Yemei Iyun b’Tanakh – Bible Study Days 5783/2023
Sunday through Wednesday, July 16-19 (27 Tammuz-1 Menachem Av).
English Lectures on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, and an English Tanakh Tour on Tuesday
The Yemei Iyun this year will offer a number of different programs in Hebrew and in English:
- A large selection of lectures in Hebrew will be offered on each day of the Yemei Iyun in Alon Shvut
- Lectures in English will be offered in-person in Alon Shvut on Sunday-Monday, July 16-17.
- A special program in English – focusing on educational issues but open to the public – will take place on Wednesday, July 19 in Alon Shvut.
- An evening program, taking place on Tuesday, July 18 in Modiin, will feature lectures in both Hebrew and in English.
- Five siyurim (of various lengths) will be offered in Hebrew on Wednesday, July 5, prior to the week of the Yemei Iyun
- One siyur in English will be offered on the afternoon of Tuesday, July 18, during the week of the Yemei Iyun.
- The on-line Hebrew-language program will be made up of a select number of live-streamed lectures presented at Herzog College in Alon Shvut, which will also be available after the live event. There will also be a number of prerecorded lectures and siyurim.
- The on-line English-language program will include a number of prerecorded siyurim as well as the full program of English lectures that will be filmed and made available after the event.
- All participants in the Yemei Iyun will receive links to Hurban-related lectures and tours appropriate for viewing on Tisha b’Av in both Hebrew and English.
All on-line programming that you purchase will be available both during and after the week of the Yemei Iyun.
The Yemei Iyun b’Tanakh offer an outstanding opportunity to support the work of Herzog College by dedicating a lecture in honor or in memory of a loved one.
A contribution of NIS1,300 grants full access to the Yemei Iyun’s virtual program.
A contribution of NIS 6,000 includes dedication of one of the Yemei Iyun lectures.
Click here for more information about supporting the work of Herzog College and/or dedicating a lecture.