The purpose of the Research Authority is to lead, support and develop research activities at the College.
- Initiate independent research projects.
- Conduct joint research with other academic institutions.
- Support unique research by faculty members based on research proposals.
- Manage college funded research budget for lecturers designated for publication, translation and participation in conferences.
- Organize academic conferences.
- Publication of the research activities of faculty members in writing and in research conferences.
- Creating a research infrastructure for the college staff, providing counseling and guidance.
- Submission of applications to research funds.
- Assistance with writing research proposals
- Information on research funds and upcoming conferences
- Assistance in publishing research and preparing presentations for lectures at conferences
- Assistance in translating articles and lectures
Members of the Steering Committee of the Research Authority:
Rabbi Dr. Yehuda Brandes – Head of the College
Dr. Ezra Kahalani – Rector of the College
Dr. Amos Geula – Head of the Research Authority
Yehoshua Herling – Vice President of the College
Dr. Uzi Fuchs – Head of the Department of the Talmud